Mountain Lodge – Available to book for weekend / mini breaks
Please contact the reservations office who will put together a package to suit your exact requirements including airport transfers, ski hire, ski passes.
Ski holiday prices below are for seven nights half board per person.
(We can also offer any travel dates to suit your requirements)
|Dec 2017||Jan 2018|
|Pre 20||Any day from 20||Any day from 27||6||14||21||28|
|Feb 2018||March 2018|
Suggested short stays based on half board per person (Dec ’17 – Apr ’18)
|Mon – Wed||Thurs – Sun|
Short breaks may not be available during High season. Please contact us for availability.
What’s included in the price?
All prices quoted are per person in £ sterling (unless otherwise stated) and include:
- Accommodation – in the room type as described, with en suite facilities
- Breakfast – served buffet/continental style
- Three course evening meal
- Specific dietary requirements catered for – should be requested at the time of booking
What’s not included in the price?
- Flight – to be arranged and booked by guest
- Transfer – to be arranged by guest or pre-paid and arranged by The Mountain Lodge
- Lunch – advice on suitable dining on the piste is available
- Drinks – available from our well stocked bar
- After dinner tea and coffee
- Wine – list available at your table
- Private and secure underground parking
- Local tourist tax
There are a limited number of suitable family rooms available in the hotel. Further details are available on the hotel accommodation page. Children between the ages of two and 14 who share a family room with two full paying adults are charged at half the adult rate. Children staying in their own room will be charged at the full adult room price.