Mountain Lodge – Available to book for weekend / mini breaks
Please contact the reservations office who will put together a package to suit your exact requirements including airport transfers, ski hire, ski passes.
Ski holiday prices below are for 7 nights half board per person in a standard room. We also have superior rooms, family rooms, interconnecting rooms and a Junior Suite.
(We can also offer any travel dates to suit your requirements)
|Dec 2018||January 2019|
|POA||£1050||£1495||£775||Fully booked||£995||Fully booked|
|February 2019||March 2019|
Suggested short stays based on half board per person (Dec ’18- Apr ’19)
|Mon – Wed||Thurs – Sun|
Short breaks may not be available during High season. Please contact us for availability.
What’s included in the price?
All prices quoted are per person in £ sterling (unless otherwise stated) and include:
- Accommodation – in the room type as described, with en suite facilities
- Breakfast – served buffet/continental style
- Three course evening meal
- Specific dietary requirements catered for – should be requested at the time of booking
What’s not included in the price?
- Flight – to be arranged and booked by guest
- Transfer – to be arranged by guest or pre-paid and arranged by The Mountain Lodge
- Lunch – advice on suitable dining on the piste is available
- Drinks – available from our well stocked bar
- After dinner tea and coffee
- Wine – list available at your table
- Private and secure underground parking
- Local tourist tax
There are a limited number of suitable family rooms available in the hotel. Further details are available on the hotel accommodation page. Children between the ages of two and 14 who share a family room with two full paying adults are charged at half the adult rate. Children staying in their own room will be charged at the full adult room price.