The ski holiday prices you will find below are for 7 nights, half-board, per person in one of our standard bedrooms. We also have superior rooms, family rooms, interconnecting rooms and a Junior Suite available.
Contact our travel consultants who can put together a personalised holiday to suit your requirements including airport transfers, ski hire and ski passes.
Looking to sneak just a few days away? Our less than two hour transfer from Geneva with frequent UK flights make Mountain Lodge the perfect cheeky getaway. Find example prices below or call our team for the best advice on when to beat the crowds!
|Mon - Wed||Thurs - Sun|
All prices quoted are per person in £ sterling (unless otherwise stated) and include:
- Accommodation – in the room type as described, with views of the Swiss mountains.
- Breakfast – both a continental buffet and a hot breakfast cooked to order.
- Three course evening meal – from our A la Carte menu, with daily specials.
- Specific dietary requirements catered for – please let us know at the time of booking.
And what's not?
- Flight – to be arranged and booked by yourself, although we are happy to advise.
- Transfer – can be booked with our Mountain Lodge drivers or self arranged.
- Lunch – ask our reception team for some local recommendations.
- Drinks – available from our well stocked bar.
- Wine – we are proud to have a diverse selection in our cave.
- Private and secure underground parking.
- Local tourist tax.
For those bringing the whole family, please speak to our reservations team to reserve the best room type for you. Children between the ages of 2 and 14 who share a family room with two full paying adults are charged at half the adult rate. Children staying in their own room will be charged at the full adult room price.
Our team have been building bespoke holidays at Mountain Lodge for over ten years now. From a simple and convenient ski weekend to the perfect family week-long break.
Let our team manage your booking for our best rates and the best Mountain Lodge experience.